As an AWDF member club, we are pleased to issue scorebooks to your Malinois and all other breeds (other breeds have some restrictions listed below) that will be recognized at all AWDF member clubs.
Because we realize that there are many Malinois that are not registered with an FCI recognized organization, and as a service to you, we have implemented a procedure by which you can have your dog listed as a Malinois in your dog's scorebook. Please refer to the non-FCI registered/nonregistered application below.
- Effective immediately, AWDF member clubs can issue score books to any breed of dog owned by their members and list the dog’s breed on the score book provided that proof of FCI recognized registration accompanies the application. A list of organizations with registries recognized by the FCI can be found here: http://www.fci.be/en/Members-Partners-89.html. Score book application processes used by each member club will be followed.
- Dogs for which no FCI recognized registration is submitted can receive a scorebook from any AWDF organization but the dog will be listed as a mix.
- Breeds not recognized by the FCI (for example, American Bulldog) must have their scorebooks issued by their breed organization or the dog will be listed as a mix.
- Clubs that offer the opportunity to have a non-FCI registered dog’s breed listed in the scorebook via a working privilege listing (for example Malinois with the AWMA) must have the scorebook issued by that club.
- Effective March 21, 2013, USCA eliminated the requirement for scorebooks to be certified by USCA, thus also removing scorebook certification fees. USCA will accept scorebooks from all AWDF, WUSV, or FCI organizations.
- Effective with the 2014 AWDF Championship, the requirement to use an AWDF scorebook is removed. This was done to accommodate the use of foreign scorebooks issued by FCI organizations and therefore complies with the FCI regulation of one scorebook per dog.
NOTE THAT RUSH FEES APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE YOUR SCOREBOOK WITHIN A TWO WEEK PERIOD OF SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. PLAN AHEAD!
Non FCI/AKC registered application:
Link to non FCI registered/nonregistered application: Non FCI Application
FCI/AKC registered application:
Link to non FCI registered/nonregistered application: FCI/AKC Registered Application