Board of Inquiry, Christopher Smith
- Written by Anne Camper Anne Camper
- Created: 11 April 2019 11 April 2019
The Board of Inquiry received a compliant by certified mail of sexual harassment and conduct unbecoming an officer and not in the best interests of the AWMA and the AWDF filed by Angie Stark against Christopher Smith. The complaint also referenced behavior associated with racism. The provided documentation consisted of screenshots of Facebook posts.
One BOI member was recused because they are in the same club as the person named in the complaint. The alternate served in their place.
After reviewing the charges filed by Ms. Angie Stark, the AWMA Board of Inquiry unanimously concluded that all charges were without merit for the following reasons:
- The BOI Committee found that there was no evidence to substantiate the charge of unsportsmanlike conduct.
- The BOI Committee found that there was no evidence to substantiate the charge of sexual harassment.
- The BOI Committee found that there was no evidence to substantiate the charge of racism.
- The BOI Committee recommends no further action is needed on these charges.
Submitted on April 9, 2019
No further action will be taken.