AWDF Results on Twitter

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

AWDF Results on Twitter

Postby Christopher Smith » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm

I'll be twittering the results from the AWDF. I'm not promising a play by play, but I'll try to post the scores a few times during the day and I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

You can follow me at: christhetrainer

http://twitter.com/#!/Christhetrainer
Christopher Smith

Re: AWDF Results on Twitter

Postby annecamper » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:17 am

Congratulations to all of the AWMA competitors who did so well at the AWDF Championships. I will do some more summarizing in the near future, but for now:

Mark Natinsky and Edison ot Vitosha, SchH3, IPO3 2011 AWDF NATIONAL CHAMPION, High HOT 94 98 94 286
Deb Krsnich and Shot Troop's Extreme Duty IPO2 Champion, 92 85 90 267
Don Cates and Windrushs Jami Takela, IPO3, FH1 High FH2 82
Dre' Hasting and Kaden ot Vitosha, High Tracking 99
John Wiitanen and Outback's Jack Helper's Favorite

2nd place team, AWDF Team Challenge
annecamper

Postby AronSchH3 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Motor City Working Dogs for hosting a first class event! I ended up helping volunteer after pulling my dog for an injury but it was great to hear some feedback from competitors who enjoyed themselves over the weekend. Mohawk and Paula set up a fantastic draw night dinner (for 200+ people), offering engraved glass mugs and beautiful Schutzhund photo books in addition to competitor bags. The food over the weekend (including draw) was all prepared by Mohawk and Paula's parents who helped work the event concession all weekend. The food was well priced and offered different selections each day which was nice! I helped sell t-shirts on Friday and the sweatshirts had some really nice embroidered event logos. Ivana was the trial secretary and did an amazing dog organizing flights and score books for what ended up being around 100 dogs with all the pulls. Even though the weather was a little warm, it seemed like everything went pretty smoothly, the judging was fair and consistent and the helper work was safe for all the dogs entered.

Anyways, it was my first time attending an AWDF competition but I was impressed with all the work put in by the hosting club!
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Postby Sue » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I agree.

Thank you to BJ Spanos for donating the fotos books. The mugs, awards, food, etc was great.

It was incredible to watch Chris K's OB. I missed Mark's due to flight draw and having to take care of daughter and dogs at home.

Was able to meet Christopher finally (very quickly), catch up with long time friends, meet new ones and watch some great work on the field.
Sue

Return to Events