Available Malinois (Arizona)

A place to post dogs available for rescue/re-homing or anything else pertinent to rescue.

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Available Malinois (Arizona)

Postby AronSchH3 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Passing this along for a friend....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have recently gotten involved with rescuing Belgian Malinois here in Arizona and in the last two months along with the support of many wonderful people have saved 5 that are in desperate need of finding their forever homes. They are all currently in foster homes. I have pictures and more information for each if you or anyone you know is interested! The adult females are going to be available through ABMC Rescue and the puppies through a different rescue organization.

1. Female, about 2 years old, was found in a coyote trap in a Phoenix cemetery. She was clearly lactating but without puppies. She is now in a foster home with a wonderful family in Chandler, AZ. She gets along well with their other dog and the family's older children. Her puppies were found when rescuers took her back to the cemetery on a tracking line and she led them right to her den.

2-4. 3 females, seemingly pure mals. They are now about 9-10 weeks old, have great play and food drives. They will make excellent pets for an active home and will definitely be quick to learn obedience or any other dog sport (ie flyball, agility) you might enjoy.

5. Female, approx 1-2 years old. Was found as a stray and was rescued from the West side Maricopa County shelter. She is a very sweet girl; she knows how to down, sit, and shake. She is in foster in Tucson, AZ.

Please contact me if you have any further questions.

Nicole Kelly
nlkelly07@yahoo.com
www.sublimek9.com
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Return to Rescue