2010 DVG REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Brag about your Malinois here

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

2010 DVG REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Postby maligator1004 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 am

CONGRATULATIONS to all the teams that competed!!!!! this past weekend was the dvg western regional championship in fontana, ca (hosted by coast schh club), the judge was sandi purdy. things got started on friday with the draw and ob, tracking on saturday morning and protection saturday evening. there were several very nice teams that competed, joan elliot and her gsd, ennox (awesome boy!), cecil terry with his monster mal, b'drogo, kevin with his awesome boxer, panzer (as schh1) and patrick handled orka (really nice gsd female) to her schh1....just to name a few of the teams :D

a big congratulations goes to danny and darka!! they put up some amazing scores in all three phases!! things really came together for them this weekend. they started with a 93 in ob (which stayed the high ob score through the event) on friday evening, then added a 98 in tracking saturday morning, then topped it all off with a 99a in protection saturday evening (which also stayed the high protection score for the event)!! for those of you that have seen/met darka, she lives for the protection phase!! she is all fire, loves to fight and had an amazing long bite that got the crowd cheering and earned her some very nice compliments! :P so, once again, congratulations to danny and darka they had a great showing this weekend, by earning high obedience, high protection, high in trial and regional champion (second year in a row) with 98-93-99a=290!!!
Dralion SchH3, CGC, HOT, CHIC
Igor From Mike's Place SchH2, HOT, CHIC
Temple of the Tree's Baudouin BH, CHIC
Vizon vd Debbershoeve, SchH1, HOT
maligator1004

Re: 2010 DVG REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Postby Gunny » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Congrats Danny and Darka!!!!! Man...u guys did it again. I fell very fortunate to have learned from You, had the chance to learn to decoy on dogs of the highest caliber...like Darka.

By a mile....Darka is the best working female, of any breed, I have ever seen.
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Postby Danny » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks Jim. I'm pretty proud of Darka right about now. She's been going at it hard for four years now. Hope she's pregnant. (Addie too!)
Danny

Postby mohawkjohn » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

....Great job Danny and Darka... this is posted on facebook, working dog forum, awma...anywhere else?...you beat out 4 dogs one was a dobie.... Sandi Purdy as the judge...DVG Trial..... Whats next Arm wrestling a third grader? :lol: :lol: :lol:
mohawkjohn

Postby mohawkjohn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

...That's for the PX-90 comment Danny left on my photos! :wink:
Last edited by mohawkjohn on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mohawkjohn

Postby AronSchH3 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Ah, come on Mohawk. He beat out FIVE dogs. Looks like another interesting WC trial :D

http://www.wrdvg.com/10regional/index.htm
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Postby Christopher Smith » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 am

No matter what the trial situation, Darka is a damn good bitch and she was the best dog on that day.

Congrats to Danny and Darka!
"Honesty is never seen sitting astride the fence."
Christopher Smith

Postby mohawkjohn » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 pm

....aw Chris your no fun...im trying to get some excitement on this board
mohawkjohn

Postby Gunny » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:50 pm

Danny wrote:Thanks Jim. I'm pretty proud of Darka right about now. She's been going at it hard for four years now. Hope she's pregnant. (Addie too!)

And you should be Proud. I know being part of the AWMA I am always proud of Malinois and thier owners when they go in someone elses backyard and clean house!!!!!
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Return to Brags