Congratulations to Donna McGinnis!

Brag about your Malinois here

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Congratulations to Donna McGinnis!

Postby Danny » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Big congratulations to Donna McGinnis and Temple of the Tree's Beau Geste for earning their IPO2 today under Frank Phillips. 98-90-84a=272

Good to see at least one 'B' puppy owner is moving along. :oops:

Good for you Donna!
Danny

Re: Congratulations to Donna McGinnis!

Postby Gunny » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Congrats Donna and Beau. I am really proud of you!!! Nice to see you guys moving right along!!!
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Postby maligator1004 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm

congratulations donna, i am sooooo happy for you!!! i hope i get to watch you two "in action" soon....any plans to come to the regionals? (hint, hint...hahaha) hopefully you will have "recuperated" from the trial soon and can give a complete update!! what a great way to celebrate his birthday too :) big congrats!!
Dralion SchH3, CGC, HOT, CHIC
Igor From Mike's Place SchH2, HOT, CHIC
Temple of the Tree's Baudouin BH, CHIC
Vizon vd Debbershoeve, SchH1, HOT
maligator1004

Postby Donna » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Sunny, trial update -- you mean I have to admit locking myself out of my car right before running our track? :oops: Beau-buns and I trialed about a month ago under Canadian Judge, Frank Mensing, resulting in 61-94-95(a). Of all things to fail, we failed tracking. :roll: So over the last month Beau and I have been on a tracking frenzy. I've been getting up at 5:00, racing off to tracking, racing home, racing to work, racing home, racing to the park for obedience, racing to club, and doing this over and over and over. We're both so exhausted. When we were called to our track in this trial, I walked right up to my SUV, closed the rear door, walked to the driver's door and to my horror it was locked! I'm sure many of you can imagine the stress, but thankfully a good samaritan helped us out.

The very best part of this trial though, I wasn't the lone Malinois handler. Everyone please join me in congratulating these excellent teams:

Nicole Kelly and Phendi du Loups du Soleil, their first IPO 3; and
Vince Yu and Ultra-Wiski Ot Vitosha, their first SchH 3.

I also want to congratulate these handlers for their new titles (they might have titled GSDs but they share their homes with Malinois:-):

Debbie Lane with Frisko Von Riccar, SchH 1; and
Michele Moore with Boris von Schwarzeis, SchH 1.

Also a big thank you to Rod Proctor and Dre Hastings for their excellent helper work and Rod and Dan Trevino for laying tracks.

But mostly, thank you to my two dear friends whose constant encouragement keeps me going, Trial Secretary extraordinaire, Gail Kendall, and my weekend tracking compadre, Dr. Lynne Hoban. I couldn't carry on without them.

All in all we had 7 new titles. Congrats everybody! :D
Last edited by Donna on Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felise du Chenil du Mirador, HOT, SchH3, RH1, TDI, CGC, UScA Working Champion
Temple of the Tree's Beau Geste, HOT, IPO3, SchH3, AWD3, OFA CHIC, RATI, RATCH - Barn Hunt Champion, CZ8G, CGC, FDC
Donna

Postby Michele Moore » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Congratulations, Donna (and Beau)! You deserve it. The tracking looked awesome and I don't think anyone would have told your car locking out secret.

Thanks for the shout out, I aspire for my dog's obedience to look as good as Beau's someday :)

Michele
Michele Moore

Return to Brags