C'Hateful & Brittany earn their BH & 1!!

Brag about your Malinois here

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

C'Hateful & Brittany earn their BH & 1!!

Postby Suzanne Lavallee » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:03 pm

It's awfully hard not to be proud of your 'kids'.... A HUGE congratulations to Brittany & C'Hateful von Donnertal (Meeka) for earning their BH on Friday & their SchH 1 today (99-76-85). Talk about talent! These 2 have only been a team for 6.5 months. Add to that, that Meeka hadn't had any formal SchH training before she moved in with Brittany (shame on me).

I know Mr. Baker has a big smile on his face write now too :D .

Suzanne Lavallee

Re: C'Hateful & Brittany earn their BH & 1!!

Postby Sarah Koth » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:27 am

Congrats Brittany! I love my little girl soooo much I couldn't wait to see how things would work out with you and her sister! Best of luck to you both!

Sarah

P.S. I'd love to see some pics of her if you could ;)
Thalia du Banc des Hermelles
Bad Mama Jama des Barriques
Sarah Koth

Postby Mike Baker » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:03 pm

Awesome job Brittany. Suzanne beat me to it;) You've done a great job with Joker and 'Meeka' aka C'Hateful. John Bochenek sent me some great pictures of their brother yesterday (C'Yahmo) Her little half sister is destroying my house as we speak (my gloves and socks are spread across the house.)

I'll try to reach you soon.
Mike Baker

Postby TamiS » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Congratulations to Meeka (formerly Hatey) & Brittany. I got an opportunity to see them work together while I was in CA and Brittany has worked very hard with her. Hatey was a phenomenal young dog, and I am sure Brittany will take her through SchH III and beyond in short order. Also thanks to Suzanne for being sure she landed in capable hands, as I was really in a bind when I had to sell her. Not often does one have two nice, nice young dogs and I had to make a choice between two nice Rosa kids.

Congratulations to Waleed/Mike Baker on putting together a lovely combination, and Brittany for the commitment and success on the field. My helper is still ticked off I didn't keep her over Danny! :-)

Tami
TamiS

Postby Mike Baker » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 am

Thanks Tami. I talked to Brittany last night and she was really excited. I beleive she is going for her SchH II in the first week of January. There was no point deduction she is worried about.
Mike Baker

Return to Brags