Tupac was stolen

Planned litters

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Tupac was stolen

Postby ammoamy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:38 am

Tupac (KNVP, Ph I, Exec Level III protection certified) was stolen by a neighbor (Tupac knew him) and dropped off 5 miles away because Tupacs barking was interrupting his hunting behind my house where he leases hunting land. I can't prove it but my red alarms are going off since he was the last non-family member to touch him earlier that day and we saw him at 9pm on my porch and at 9:30pm on this mans rental property 5 miles as the crow flies 13 miles by car. The renters 13 yr old saw him on craigs list the next day and immediately called me with a confirmation from the entire family it was my dog and seen at 9:30pm in their yard. Tupac split when the little kids went to pet him. I have a friend w/a SAR/Tracking Mali ready to hit the next sighting. He's on the move, so by the time I get there he's back into the woods.

He is lost in a heavily wooded pipeline area. He is circling our family scent. BOLO if you live or have contacts in Louisiana or Mississippi PLEASE relay.

Last seen in the Pride/Baywood Pipeline area off of Green well Springs Road in Louisiana. It's near the border of S.W Missisippi.

He has been reported stolen. He is my service dog AVID chipped.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING TUPAC'S PIC ON HERE! HELP!

On a lighter note: we bred Tupac 3 weeks before he was stolen to another service mali.
4 boys and 4 girls! I'm A grandma.
Thay are darker Mali's. Will post pics soon.
ammoamy

Re: Tupac was stolen

Postby Phil Behun » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Why is your "PH1 Level III Executive Protection Dog" being approached by strangers?
Phil Behun
Oak Spring Kennels
von der Eichenquelle Belgian Malinois

www.malinoisdogs.com
www.oakspringkennels.com
Phil Behun

Re: Tupac was stolen

Postby ammoamy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:50 am

The man I suspect is a neighbor. We had surveyers on our property using swingblades to cut OUR foliage for a sight point. Tupac alerted me and went on full alert. When I spoke to them to tell them to leave, Tupac was in down/ stay. The neighbor flew down the street to speak to the surveyers. When he got out he walked and petted him before I could tell him to stop as I was speaking to the surveyers and Pac was in ddown /stay behind me. Tupacs downfall is his great temperment. Before he left i asked him to let me hold pac before he started his diesel truck. He ignored me and before I could command or hold Pac he took off putting Pac on full alert. Pac stopped at his perimeter point, but the man clearly did not like having his truck circled by Pac. I have semi-paralyzed hands and can't run. I flew down our driveway in my car when pac took off to confront the surveyers as I was on the porch w/Pac and saw him bolt. He could not hear me command due to a loud water fountian in our pond and the distance 1/8 Mi. The next morning our light at the end of the road had beed shot out. I think the neighbor rounded the culdesac enough times that Pac jumped off of a 10 ft deck to investigate. We own the entire end of the deadend. How he got him into the truck, well I have no idea. I feel like the worst dog momma ever. :(
ammoamy

Return to Litters