MPACT Malinois D Litter

Planned litters

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

MPACT Malinois D Litter

Postby daretu » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Nov. 1st Ch. MPACTS Betcha Bottom Dollar whelped a litter made up of three boys and one girl. Bets is a daughter of Danny Craigs' awesome Daneskjold Unkas and has his wonderful sociability and tons of drive. She was bred via AI with frozen semen from the wonderful German dog VDH Solero Des Teutones, VPG3, IPO3 owned by Mario Hupfer. These are Solo's first puppies in the US, but he is producing some very nice working dogs and is extremely well structured to boot.

Bets' has hips OFA rated as good, elbows normal, eyes clear CERF.
Solo has hips rated as A

We're expecting these pups to be social, driven to please their handlers, high in drive, fast to learn and able to excel in multiple sports.
More information can be found on my website at http://www.mpactmalinois.com
Bets_babies.gif
Bets_babies.gif (44.18 KiB) Viewed 5911 times
Last edited by daretu on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penny Winegartner
daretu@earthlink.net
daretu

Re: MPACT Malinois D Litter

Postby j.4knee » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Penny congrats and good luck with the litter. Jake nephews n nieces I'll have to watch these for sure.
R/Jim
MPACTS Blackjack, Temple of the Tree's Bodhisattva
j.4knee

Postby Danny » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Just noticed this announcement and obviously this would be my sentimental favorite. :D

Bets of Luck (best of luck) with both litters Penny!

To anyone in the market for a pup, you will not find a better, more ethical person to deal with than Penny. There are a lot of good people in the dog world and Penny is absolutely one of the very, very best.
Danny

Postby daretu » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Since this is my first home bred litter it's my sentimental favorite also! :lol: Thanks Danny for the reference, I refer folks to you for the same reason.

While her friendliness isn't correct to breed standard, I love that Unkas gave her his Golden Retriever outgoing personality! Bets is a dynamite dog who just hasn't had a handler who could get around enough to polish off her agility and obedience training. I'm hoping to have a knee replacement done after the first of the year. Meanwhile, she's been patient with me and is being a great mom.
Penny Winegartner
daretu@earthlink.net
daretu

Return to Litters