Very nice pups available

Planned litters

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Very nice pups available

Postby Danny » Tue May 26, 2009 8:28 pm

I just had a chance to check out Brittany Laramore's pups. The pups are really good tempered. They are not shy at all and all are very friendly and open. All the pups bite well and are playful. They are out of Joker LDS and Meeka (I think her name is something like C'Hateful v Donnertal - she's out of Mike Baker's kennel). Hopefully everyone knows of Joker's success. Probably not everyone knows what a quality bitch Meeka is. She's out of Rosa who a lot of people have said really good things (Mike Baker might like to comment on Rosa). I've had the opportunity to work both parents. Obviously Joker is an excellent dog, but Meeka is the dog that really impresses me because she's a very rare female. She's friendly, outgoing and very tough. She's my favorite type of female. You can take her anywhere and not worry that she's going to bite some kid, etc. and she is a national caliber dog in the sport. She's passed her qualities on to to her puppies. I think the pup's are just past 7 weeks old.

Both parents are ofa hips good and elbows normal. Both parents are SchH3. If you're in the market for a good quality pup that you'll be able to live with too, give Brittany a call. These are excellent pups from excellent parents.

619 884-1240
Danny

Return to Litters