AWMA TRIAL

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

AWMA TRIAL

Postby Pat Carpenter » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 am

Blue Water Working Dogs is hosting a trial Sept 10, 2011, with Ann Dolan as judge, and Greg Doud as special guest helper. We are combining a training weekend with the trial so everyone will get a chance to work with Greg, and practice for this trial or just train your dog. Our training field is secluded and has permanent blinds set up. We offer shaded parking in a wooded area. All breeds welcome! Lunch and drinks available on the grounds Saturday and Sunday.

Address here is 9488 Ruby Rd, Holly MI 48442. If you are looking at a map, we are in Grand Blanc township, close to I75, US23, and I69, and Bishop Airport in Flint, MI.

We have alfalfa fields to track on and expect a great training and trialing weekend. For those of you getting ready for the Mal Natls, this would be a great opportunity to travel and train your dog on a road trip! Please call me for information at 810 252 0441, or email me for an entry form at lilbrwndog@yahoo.com.

See ya there!

Pat Carpenter
Macho Ot Vitosha, 11 x IPO III, SchH III, UDX
Azar Von Koewitz, IPO III, SchH III, UD
Pat Carpenter

Re: AWMA TRIAL

Postby Warren Jones » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Sounds like a great event, Pat, wish I lived a bit closer! Hope you have a great turnout and a wonderful time.
wj
Warren Jones

Return to Events