Trophy Sponsorship: 2011 AWDF Championship & Team Challenge

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Trophy Sponsorship: 2011 AWDF Championship & Team Challenge

Postby mohawkjohn » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:52 pm

We are looking for Trophy Sponsors for the 2011 AWDF Championship & Team Challenge in Bowling Green Kentucky April 7th-10th 2011. Dog Sport Awards will be doing the trophies again this year. Each Custom Trophy will also have the Sponsors name on it. Here is the link to the event web page then go to Trophies for the contact info..Thanks in advance. http://2011awdf.com/ All trophies will have the sponsors name on them
mohawkjohn

Re: Trophy Sponsorship: 2011 AWDF Championship & Team Challenge

Postby Danny » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi John,

The site looks excellent. Put us down for Helpers Choice. I'll send the money off this evening.
Danny

Postby mohawkjohn » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:35 am

Wow, Danny, Sonny and Temple Of The Trees Thank You for your huge support of this great event!...We hope other clubs, breeders or and Malinois people will be that generous!... We really appreciate it ..Mohawk John, Paula and Motor City Working Dogs.....Make sure you go to the web site and see where you send the check to......
mohawkjohn

Postby Danny » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 am

Small example of why putting events like this on is so much work:

I didn't look first to see where I was supposed to send the check and automatically sent it you, John. I should have sent it to Sean O'kane.

I know there's a thousand little things like that that make so much work for you and Paula as you put this event together. So I apologize. And want to express our gratitude to Motor City Working Dogs for stepping up and taking on a task where there's tons of work and little appreciation. Unless people have actually put on Regional and/or National events, I doubt they'll ever understand just how much of a pain it is. So thank-you. I mean it.

(And the same goes for all the rest of the VOLUNTEERS/OFFICERS/COMMITTEE MEMBERS that work in behalf of the AWMA. Thank-you.)
Danny

Postby annecamper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:35 am

There are still lots of trophies waiting for a sponsor. Please support Motor City Working Dogs, the AWMA and AWDF by making a donation!

Anne
annecamper

Return to Events