West Coast Going to Nationals?

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

West Coast Going to Nationals?

Postby AronSchH3 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:22 am

I know its a long shot but anyone on the west coast heading out for Nationals in two weeks minus a dog??? I booked my flights in September and they screwed me over by putting me on a return flight on an airline that doesn't accept dogs. To cancel would cost $200 plus the cost of the ticket ($260), and to change cost $200 and to book a new flight one-way cost over $200. I'm trying to find someone to fly my dog back on Sunday or Monday into the Southern California or nearby area. I've talked to both airlines and the broker and am apparently out of luck on all fronts. This is also a big warning to everyone to NEVER do business with cheaptickets.com.
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Re: West Coast Going to Nationals?

Postby Gunny » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 pm

That sucks Dana. You know in order to fly a dog on an airline you do not need to be a passenger on the plane. You can simply fly your dog on another Airline to SoCal. You may have to wait or your dog may have too. I did that from Hawaii to San Diego. I got tickets for me from the military on an Airline that did not accept dogs. I just showed up early to fly my dog on Delta. We Both met at LAX. He was about 4 hours behind me...I
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Return to Events