DVG LV Championship

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

DVG LV Championship

Postby Greg » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:25 am

Congrats buddy!! Phil and Master do it again 96-96-100......looks like he has Master dialed in; Next stop, FCI worlds!!!!
Greg
Greg

Re: DVG LV Championship

Postby j.4knee » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:38 am

Well done to Phil and Master indeed. I would also like to add a hearty congratulations and well done to Danny Craig and Darka for taking 5th overall and high opposite honors and extend a hearty congrats to all the competitors!
R/Jim
MPACTS Blackjack, Temple of the Tree's Bodhisattva
j.4knee

Postby Christopher Smith » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 am

I think Danny may be proving that he has the best bitch in the country.
"Honesty is never seen sitting astride the fence."
Christopher Smith

Postby j.4knee » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:I think Danny may be proving that he has the best bitch in the country.

I think you are correct in your assessment, Darka is really something quite special. I do not think it will be too long before she has her big breakout in a big way.
R/Jim
j.4knee

Postby Gunny » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:22 pm

I tell people out here in MI, about how Awesome Darka is...some listen. Some do not. But I am glad Chris sees what I see. I can confirm it.

And whether anyone here believes it or not....

Danny knows this to be true...There maybe rumble in the jungle when I get Addie dialed in, for top bitch. Either way he wins.
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Postby Danny » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:I think Danny may be proving that he has the best bitch in the country.

Well, shoot. Thanks Chris. That's mighty ........... kind of you to post that. (What did you think I was going write?) :wink:
We're working on it and hoping we can put it all together in one big event. Seriously, thanks for the props.

Master looked great. Phil is doing a heck of a job with him and Phil's decoy, Charlie Purdham - who worked the back half of the event - was excellent. I think Phil has the holy trinity of IPO training happening right now. He's a great trainer, Master's an excellent dog, and his decoy, Charlie, is flawless. That's a tough combination to beat. It'll be fun to watch Phil, Master and their crew go against Ivan, Rock and their posse at the next AWMAs. That should get the competitive juices flowing.

There were a couple of very, very nice bitches in the event that caught my eye. One was Shelly Cook's female, Sati v. Haus Leigbiter and the other was Ugne Schmitt-Sody's female, Stormvogels Ayla Joy. I'm not talking about scores here so don't let that fool you. Both of these females are nails. They both do happy obedience and both are like Stacy's mom in protection - they got it going on! After watching their obedience, I was kind of wondering if they were little trick doggies that might not be real strong in protection. Wrong! Those girls are swinging cojones, big time!

As for Gunny and Addie, Darka has this message for her sweet niece (Addie's sire, Bico, is Darka's half brother (same dam)): Bring it on!
Danny

Postby reedman222 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Congrats to Phil and Master, a well deserved win! I would look out in Florida in Dec.
There just may just be a scalping going on by a Mohawk and his companion Jack!
reedman222

Postby j.4knee » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 pm

Danny wrote:
As for Gunny and Addie, Darka has this message for her sweet niece (Addie's sire, Bico, is Darka's half brother (same dam)): Bring it on!

Awesome a chick fight!!!! 8)
R/Jim
j.4knee

Postby maligator1004 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:29 pm

congratulations to all of the teams that competed in the dvg nationals!! and a special congratulations to phil and master for putting together some awesome scores....again!! :D i have been lucky enough to have had the pleasure of working with phil before....i don't know anyone that works/trains so hard and is soooooo incredibly nice and happy--all the time!! if you don't believe me, check out his photos....he will have a million dollar smile in all of them. good luck at the upcoming fci!!

i would also like to say congratulations to danny and darka. i agree with everyone above, that she is a fantastic female, full of fire and moxie and a sweet girl at heart!! i also would like to add some of her other amazing qualities--she is one of the hardest working, totally honest dogs there is--she ALWAYS gives 110%. it will be very exciting to see what she accomplishes in the future. hopefully some of her accomplishments will include producing more amazing puppies like the ones from her first litter (temple of the tree's "c" litter)!! :lol:

also, congratulations to the decoys and host club!! putting on a championship takes a lot of work and time...way to go everyone!!

happy training!
Dralion SchH3, CGC, HOT, CHIC
Igor From Mike's Place SchH2, HOT, CHIC
Temple of the Tree's Baudouin BH, CHIC
Vizon vd Debbershoeve, SchH1, HOT
maligator1004

Return to Events