AWDF

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Re: AWDF

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 2:41 pm

And to go back to the my post you dodged like a republican dodging a torture indictment...

I want to be clear my comprehension is good. Your stating that Ron and RCA and everyother competetior whom has ever recieved the Helpers Choice award should not take it to seriously...that it's just a fun little award that added some interest to the trial...sort of like best dressed competetior, and that this was an insignifcant way to give the helper a voice and some acknowledgement for sweating thier ass off on the field all day...It's no big deal?

I don't know if I am the one that should be embarrassed.
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 2:43 pm

I also have to know, what other organization's Vice President to refers to one of it's members as a "duplicitous know nothing". Man this is one stand up outfit!
Last edited by Gunny on Sat May 30, 2009 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Candy wrote:Jim, you didn't get my panties in a wad at all. I never mentioned your name, did I? And the embarassment meter wasn't/isn't directed at you. It was poking fun at myself that I actually knew an answer to something. Chill :)

I am very sorry Candy...and I do apologize. with all sincerity.
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby Christopher Smith » Sat May 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Let me see if I can decipher your lava lamp of convoluted logic. The criteria are minor but the award based on those criteria is a big deal. Do I have that correct?
"Honesty is never seen sitting astride the fence."
Christopher Smith

Postby Christopher Smith » Sat May 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Gunny wrote:And to go back to the my post you dodged like a republican dodging a torture indictment...

I want to be clear my comprehension is good. Your stating that Ron and RCA and everyother competetior whom has ever recieved the Helpers Choice award should not take it to seriously...that it's just a fun little award that added some interest to the trial...sort of like best dressed competetior, and that this was an insignifcant way to give the helper a voice and some acknowledgement for sweating thier ass off on the field all day...It's no big deal?

Your comprehension skills are about on par with your tortured logic. And how many times do I have to chastise you about misquoting me? I didn’t say it was on par with best dressed. I know it’s hard for “special” people like you to see gradations, but trust me some things really are more important than others.
Christopher Smith

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:Let me see if I can decipher your lava lamp of convoluted logic. The criteria are minor but the award based on those criteria is a big deal. Do I have that correct?

Let's just ignore the fact you tried to call me out and were completely wrong. Even personaly insulted me in an effort to do so. And we are now on a second attempt to distract us from the fact you negated the value of the helpers choice award....those are just minor little details....actually that was the root argument I had with you, which has still not been addressed.

But here we go...actually the criteria are fictional because there isn't any. And an effort to argue it and try to change is minor, and IT WAS IT IS, primarly because I believe I would not be successful, and I am not quite the go getter you are Chris. does that thinking sound convaluted? that was the intent...sorry you missed it.

So back to Chris...Whom would just throw a helpers choice trophy next to his knot tying merit badge from boy scouts.

And I know you did not say anything about best dressed....I made that up...it's called sarcasm. Some people use it in conversation to drive a point home. Because me mis-qouting you and being sarcastic is the true crime here. I am sorry Chris, what you did say was it's on par with being no big deal, and just a fun award only to add interest to the trial.
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby David Feliciano » Sat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:I don’t take this too seriously.

Keyword? I! I repeat I

Christopher Smith wrote:Awards like this are made to add some fun and interest to the trial. It allows another handler to come home with a little something in their hand.

Gunny wrote:I want to be clear my comprehension is good. Your stating that Ron and RCA and everyother competetior whom has ever recieved the Helpers Choice award should not take it to seriously...that it's just a fun little award that added some interest to the trial...sort of like best dressed competetior

Is that really what you got from Chris' statement?

Christopher Smith wrote:It acknowledges the helpers and allows their input to heard. It allows angry men that need to watch their blood pressure, to blow off some steam. It’s no big deal.

Who is this statment directed at? PHIL I would assume by no big deal that Chris means its nothing for Phil to get his blood pressure up about.

Gunny wrote:and that this was an insignifcant way to give the helper a voice and some acknowledgement for sweating thier ass off on the field all day...It's no big deal?

Gunny wrote:I think it's a little more prestigious than some doggie version of no child left behind.

Gunny wrote:I don't know if I am the one that should be embarrassed.

Your comprehension is not good and is a classic example of why no child left behind (ESEA for our generation) does not work.

BTW I'd be embarassed if I was you.
Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time. I think Abraham Lincoln said that.
David Feliciano

Postby Christopher Smith » Sat May 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Remember David...special ed teachers get paid extra.
Christopher Smith

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 4:26 pm

David...Was it getting that bad on Chris that he needed back up? And now were using Special Ed. Jokes... Come on....can we at least get the Vice President of the Club to pretend like he is the Vice President? Well, I see that Chris is never going to touch how he tried to indict me, even with personal attacks, got caught ....and then just yelled....look everyone something Shiny!!!!!

Okay one last question....For Chris, So does the award hold any value?....Since David felt so inclined to start speaking on Chris's Behalf. I would like Chris to answer this one. If I am wrong....And you feel the award has value besides making peoples blood pressure rise, fun, giving a trial interest, giving handlers a little something, and giving the helpers some input? I mean would you be impressed by a dog that has recieved helpers Choice?

Since my Comprehension is the one off?
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby Christopher Smith » Sat May 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Yes I “attacked” you. Spare the rod and spoil the child. :twisted:

But since you have finally asked a question worth answering I’ll give you a reward. >click-click<

Sometimes I would be impressed by helper’s choice, and sometimes I would not. There are helpers that I share common views about a good dog and others that I don’t. For instance in the case of this last AWDF, I know Clark and I like a similar type of dog. So I will hold his opinion of the dog in high regard. I don’t know Chris so his opinion is neutral to me. If you were the helper it may have a negative affect on my opinion. Sometimes there are of gray.
Last edited by Christopher Smith on Sat May 30, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christopher Smith

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:Yes I “attacked” you. Spare the rod and spoil the child. :twisted:

But since you have finally asked a question worth answering I’ll give you a reward. >click-click<

Sometimes I would be impressed by helper’s choice, and sometimes I would not. There are helpers that I share common views about a good dog and others that I don’t. For instance in the case of this last AWDF, I know Clark and I think he and I like a similar type of dog. So I will hold his opinion of the dog in high regard. I don’t know Chris so his opinion is neutral to me. If you were the helper it may have a negative affect on my opinion. Sometimes there are of gray.

So Chris what your saying is you beat your child? :P

And If I were the helper....I would pick Addie whether she competed or not....Because thier is no criteria!!!!
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby Christopher Smith » Sat May 30, 2009 5:08 pm

If I thought she would turn out like you I would put her up for adoption.
Christopher Smith

Postby Gunny » Sat May 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Christopher Smith wrote:If I thought she would turn out like you I would put her up for adoption.

If your daughter was Good looking, successful and threw good offspring...you'd put her up for adoption?
A'Mickey DaKine
Gunny

Postby GudDawg » Sat May 30, 2009 8:40 pm

GudDawg
GudDawg

Previous

Return to Events