AWMA Sanctioned Trial
May 01 - 03, 2009

Trial Judge:
FCI/ SV Gerald Marthold

Web Page:
http://www.pbswdc.com

Sabine Ernsting
571-643-1213

The trial will be held on the training grounds of the PBSWD Club.

We will be offering the titles of AD, BH, VPG 1-3, IPO 1-3, TR1 – 3, OB1 – 3, FH, STP 1 – 3

Event Schedule: (subject to change)
Friday: 10:00am Practice
01:00pm BH Part 1, OB1 - 3
07:00pm Camaraderie evening

Saturday: 07:00am Meeting for tracking
12:00pm Lunch
01:00pm Obedience & Protection VPGI - III, IPOI - III
07:00pm Judges Dinner

Sunday: 09:00am Meeting for AD
12:00pm Lunch
01:00pm STP 1 – 3
02:00pm Final Ceremony

Contact Sabine at 571-643-1213, if you want to arrange practice time on the
trial field.
An Awards Ceremony will be held at the conclusion of the events.
All trial participants are encouraged to participate in the awards ceremony.

Accommodations:
The following businesses have kindly allowed dogs. Please be considerate and make sure you clean up after your animals. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. All hotels are approx. 15 minutes away from the show and trial site

Host Hotel:
North Gate Inn
Rt. 340 North
Charles Town, WV 25414
304-725-1402

Alternate Hotels:
Budget Inn Turf Motel
401 N Mildred St. 608 E. Washington
Ranson, WV 25438 Charles Town WV 25414
304-725-1447 304-725-2081

Entry Fees & Information:

VPG 1, 2 & 3, IPO 1, 2 & 3, FH $75.00
BH, OB1 – 3, TR1 – 3, STP 1 - 3 $50.00

Make checks payable to “Podium Club” and mail payment and entry forms to:
Mrs. Sabine Ernsting
137 Egypt Rd.
Kearneysville, WV 25430
Food:

Lunch will be served on Saturday and Sunday at the trial field. There will be a dinner in the judge’s honor Saturday evening. Please contact us closer to the event for more details, if you are interested in attending the Judge’s dinner.

Directions:

From the North: take I-81 South, exit Route 9 East (Charles Town), and make a right (Sheetz Gas Station) onto Leetown Rd. Go app. 4 miles, go through Leetown and make the first right onto Sulphur Springs Road. Go app. 0.8 miles and make a right onto Egypt Rd. The trial field is 0.1 miles on the left

From the South: take I-81 North, exit Route 9 East (Charles Town), Go app. 4 miles and make a left (Sheetz Gas Station) onto Leetown Rd. Go app. 4 miles, go through Leetown and make the first right onto Sulphur Springs Road. Go app. 0.8 miles and make a right onto Egypt Rd. The trial field is 0.1 miles on the left

From the East: take either I-70 (Baltimore) or I-270 (Washington, DC) towards Frederick, MD. Go onto Rt. 340 West (Charles Town). Exit onto Rt. 9 West; Go app. 4 miles make a left (Sheetz Gas Station) onto Leetown Rd. Go app. 4 miles, go through Leetown and make the first right onto Sulphur Springs Road. Go app. 0.8 miles and make a right onto Egypt Rd. The trial field is 0.1 miles on the left

More info available - Web Site:

Please visit Podium Club’s Web site for the most current information on this event and other upcoming events, as well as entry forms.

http://www.pbswdc.com

Podium Belgian Shepherd Working Dog Club
Trial Entry Form
May 01 – 03, 2009

Trial Entry [ ] BH $50 [ ] TR 1 $50 [ ] TR 2 $50 [ ] TR 3 $50 [ ] OB 1 $50 [ ] OB 2 $50 [ ] OB 3 $50 [ ] STP 1 $50 [ ] STP 2 $50 [ ] STP 3 $50

[ ] VPG 1 $75 [ ] VPG 2 $75 [ ] VPG 3 $75 [ ] FH 1 $75 [ ] FH 2 $75 [ ] IPO 1 $75 [ ] IPO 2 $75 [ ] IPO 3 $75

Registered Name of Dog _______________________________________________________________________________ Date of Birth __________________ [ ] Male [ ] Female

Breed ______________________________________________ Scorebook # ______________________ Dogs Registration # ______________________ Tattoo # ________________

Micro Chip # ________________

Owner’s Name _________________________________________________________________________

Owner’s Address _______________________________________________________________________

City ___________________________________ State _________________ Zip ___________________

Owner’s Phone (_____)_______-_______ Other Phone (_____)_______-_______

Owner’s E-Mail ________________________________________________________________________

AWMA Member Number ______________ Other Member Number ____________

Club Name ____________________________________________________________________________

Handler Name _________________________________________________________

Handler Address _______________________________________________________

City __________________________ State _________ Zip ____________________

Handler Phone (_____)_______-_______ Other Phone (_____)_______-__________

Handler E-Mail ________________________________________________________

AWMA Member Number _____________ Other Member Number _______________

Club Name ____________________________________________________________

Please make checks or money orders payable to: Podium Club.
Payment MUST accompany entries.

Send Entries to:
Mrs. Sabine Ernsting
137 Egypt Rd.
Kearneysville, WV 25430

Release Statement

It is understood that every dog at this event will at all times be in the care and control of the dog's handler. It is further understood that the undersigned agrees to be fully responsible for the actions of that dog, while on the show grounds. I agree to hold the Podium Belgian Shepherd Working Dog Club, the American Kennel Club AKC), and the American Working Malinois Association (AWMA), as well as their members, officers, directors, and all property owners harmless for loss or injury which may have been caused directly or indirectly to any person or thing by any act of my dog(s) while on the show premises. I hereby assume all responsibility and liability for such claims.

Owner, Handler or Agent __________________________________________ Date_______________________
Signature
Hardy

Return to Events