Conratulations Lise' Strum and Monarch du Loups du Soleil

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Conratulations Lise' Strum and Monarch du Loups du Soleil

Postby Team Soleil » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Way to go guys! Lise' and Mona took home the High Tracking and High Obedience trophys and earned their SchH 3 title at this weekend's trial hosted by Diensthund SchH club in San Diego, CA.

They are tucking a score of 97-91-90 under their belt and heading to the AWMA Nationals. Mona also races in flyball and competes in AKC obedience and conformation and more. This title makes her Monarch "Mona" du Loups du Soleil SchH 3, IPO3, AD, TT, CD, CGC, FDch-G, TFE, CS, CI, PDX

Lise' explained that at least a few of the points in OB were taken by the handler (who forgot to "Run, Forest, Run" on the running down) and that Mona also had a brain fart and needed an extra finish command. A few cheap shots in the protection added up to quite a few points off her score but overall, this little firecracker had a very nice trial.

Thanks to Danny Craig and the Diensthund club for helping her prepare.

Mona in her hot pink skid boots racing on team INXS http://www.inxsflyball.com/TeamDog/Mona.html
Lisa Maze
Team Soleil
www.loupsdusoleil.com
Team Soleil

congrats

Postby worknmal » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 am

Congratulations Lise and Mona!

Lise or Lisa, can you explain what the last 4 titles are?

thanks,
Diane
worknmal

Re: congrats

Postby Team Soleil » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:59 pm

worknmal wrote:Congratulations Lise and Mona!

Lise or Lisa, can you explain what the last 4 titles are?

thanks,
Diane

Well, I know Lise' does Dog Scouts of America so I suspect PDX is Pack Dog Excellent. She and her husband also do carting with their dogs so I'd guess the CS and CI are Carting Started and Carting Intermediate. Oh, and a quick Google leads me to believe TFE is a U-FLI flyball title. And I think her CD is now a CDX and she has added a Rally Novice title as well.
Lisa Maze
Team Soleil
www.loupsdusoleil.com
Team Soleil

Postby Donna » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Not only is Lise' and Mona very accomplished in their performance and acquisition of titles, Lise' is also a very generous sportsfriend. Several ladies from Phoenix traveled to San Diego to participate in this trial. We were totally unfamiliar with the area and Lise' generously offered to lead the way to practice tracking so our Arizona desert dogs could get a sniff of San Diego soil. Then again after the trial on Saturday, Lise' and her husband Scott led the way so all us could get together and enjoy a judge's dinner. She is a very impassioned and accomplished handler who obviously enjoys all aspects of dog sport and more importantly cherishes her dog, Mona, in all aspects of life. We thoroughly enjoyed our time together and hope our paths cross in the future.
Felise du Chenil du Mirador, HOT, SchH3, RH1, TDI, CGC, UScA Working Champion
Temple of the Tree's Beau Geste, HOT, IPO3, SchH3, AWD3, OFA CHIC, RATI, RATCH - Barn Hunt Champion, CZ8G, CGC, FDC
Donna

Return to Events