~~~ 2009 SW Regional Championship ~~~

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

~~~ 2009 SW Regional Championship ~~~

Postby Candy » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:55 pm

Congratulations to the San Diego (Danny's, Sunni, Bobby O', Jim and Jim's club) Schutzhund Club for the winning bid on hosting the 2009 Regional Championships :)

Sunni does a great job on getting information out to the Region, as well as updating the club web page.

The votes from member clubs were close. 11-9 Either club would have been a first class choice.

We have many great dogs and trainer's in our Region. I can't imagine anyone who has a dog ready to trial will want to miss competing at this event.
Candy E.
Vini SchH 3 H.O.T.
Loup Noir Horatio AKA "Rico"
Candy

Postby j.4knee » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Thanks Candy,

My fellow Diensthunders and I are very excited to have been awarded the regional event. We are really looking forward to hosting an event of this magnitude, showing off our club and meeting up with all our regional friends and competitors.

R/Jim
R/Jim
MPACTS Blackjack, Temple of the Tree's Bodhisattva
j.4knee

Postby Gunny » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:40 pm

j.4knee wrote:Thanks Candy,

My fellow Diensthunders and I are very excited to have been awarded the regional event. We are really looking forward to hosting an event of this magnitude, showing off our club and meeting up with all our regional friends and competitors.

R/Jim

I also am going to try and comeback for the regionals to assist with the trial any way I can. I will always keep San Diego Diensthund and especially it's memebers in my heart. They really are an exceptional club. I know that in recent UScA magazines they have had several articles on clubs that are too critical of new memebers and/or thier dogs. Scaring them off from IPO/ and Sch. I found nothing of that sort at SDDC. I had a skiddish Malinois whom Danny evaluated and encouraged me not to pursue the sport with this dog. That it would take an awful lot of time and work that maybe unfair to the dog. But I was hooked, I kept coming back to watch training, and I kept watching the Malinois. I was very impressed by what I saw compared to the Malinois I had purchased at a Pet Shop! I asked Danny about getting a dog like that and he kept me informed on litters the he thought would be promising but none interested me....till I heard about BicoxAnne. 2 healthy, proven dogs... It would be 18 more months before I took Addie home. And look at me now....I will always give credit to SDDC for helping do a lot in a little amount of time. And I think that there is no bigger club success, then when a memeber leaves wishing he could stay. I by no means have "arrived" but you guys have sent me well on my way.
Temple of the Tree's Aderes (Addie) SchH3. HOT
A'Mickey DaKine
Http://MalinoisDaKine.com
Gunny

Postby Candy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:22 am

The best to you, Jim, in your new adventures :) You'll get to meet some new people and great trainers in MI. Although those shorts and t-shirts won't work for those long winters :P

Jim (the other one) I know San Diego has a great group of capable people but please feel free to put where you need me to help during the Regionals, if needed. I'll be there anyway.
Candy E.
Vini SchH 3 H.O.T.
Loup Noir Horatio AKA "Rico"
Candy

Return to Events