Hot/Youth Championship

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Hot/Youth Championship

Postby AronSchH3 » Wed May 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Anyone going to the Hot/Youth Championship next month in Ohio?

I'd like to go as a SchH1 but I'm lacking a transportation means (can't rent a car under 25)....and would like to split a hotel room. If anyone is interested in going, please let me know. Not sure whether it'll be a possibility but it sounds like fun!
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Postby Mike Baker » Thu May 08, 2008 1:59 pm

One of my puppies will be there out of Qenny and Sukie from the B'Litter competing in the SchH I catagory. I'll be there, but not competing so we can do some training and stuff. It's going to be a great stadium, and should be good tracking. If you need anything let me know. I don't think I have your number since I switched cell phones.
(330) 936-3631

It's only 35 minutes from my house.
Mike Baker

Postby mohawkjohn » Thu May 08, 2008 4:10 pm

I think im going.....hey what is so funny? ...MohawkJohn (248)425-2515
mohawkjohn

Postby AronSchH3 » Thu May 08, 2008 5:10 pm

Hey Mike, any chance I can catch room/board or a ride from you? know anyone else going? Thats the main thing stopping me at this point. Damn finances. Either way, if I can figure it out then I'd love to bring out malachai and have you work him again!

(909) 556-4212
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Postby Mike Baker » Thu May 08, 2008 7:27 pm

You can stay here no problem. You can stay here and you can even borrow my truck if I can't be with you at all times. I already requested off for that weekend so we should be ok. I only have a small place, but we can get an air mattress for you. I can't remember, but I think Dana Miller slept on my couch (or was it the floor Dana?). Wally will have Rosa during that time period for the Virgo Contes D'Hoffman X Rosa greeding so we will also have more freedom for a strange dog.

If all you need is the savings of staying at my place to be at the trial then book it. Even if I go out of town that weekend you have a free home instead of a hotel. Now all we have to do is convince Chris to leave his warm home in L.A. and bring his winter jacket to our 80 degrees :wink:

I'm tired because I just started a new semester and more homework, so I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.
Mike Baker

Postby AronSchH3 » Fri May 09, 2008 1:56 am

Sweet! Training with Chris tomorrow morning so we'll see how ready Chai can be by then. I think its possible!
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Postby Eric Davis » Mon May 12, 2008 8:52 pm

Mike is the party at your house? LOL hey Btw I need your mailing address...Ill text you too...
Eric Davis

Postby Denise » Tue May 13, 2008 5:39 am

Mike Baker wrote:You can stay here no problem. You can stay here and you can even borrow my truck if I can't be with you at all times. I already requested off for that weekend so we should be ok. I only have a small place, but we can get an air mattress for you. I can't remember, but I think Dana Miller slept on my couch (or was it the floor Dana?). Wally will have Rosa during that time period for the Virgo Contes D'Hoffman X Rosa greeding so we will also have more freedom for a strange dog.

If all you need is the savings of staying at my place to be at the trial then book it. Even if I go out of town that weekend you have a free home instead of a hotel. Now all we have to do is convince Chris to leave his warm home in L.A. and bring his winter jacket to our 80 degrees :wink:

I'm tired because I just started a new semester and more homework, so I'll call you tomorrow afternoon.

It is very nice to see someone helping someone in need. This is so needed in this dog of a dog world we live in and the way the economy is going. Lets hope this happens more often for others who can't afford to travel during these tuff economic times. Most of time you hear all the negative conversation but this is awesome. Hats off to you Mike for offering your place and your vehicle so this person can trial her dog. Let's hope your generosity spreads to others.
Denise

Return to Events