BRIAN HARVEY SCHUTZHUND WORKSHOP MAY 31 - JUNE 1

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

BRIAN HARVEY SCHUTZHUND WORKSHOP MAY 31 - JUNE 1

Postby WAINES WORLD » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:35 pm

We are pleased to have Brian Harvey for a two day Schutzhund Workshop. The workshop will focus on obecience and protection. However, we will be tracking both days.

This workshop will be designed to improve the handler/dog relationship and to get the most out of your dog. Every dog participating will have 1 on 1 with Brian in each phase with a critique and points of interest for each team.

For more info contact Waine Singleton
waine(at)sweetcornkennels.com / 708-257-9246

or visit

www.sweetcornkennels.com
to print a entry and waiver
CRAZY BOUT THEM BELGIANS SHEPHERDS
WAINES WORLD

Postby Diatbda » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:31 am

Improve handler relations. Is this a joke? If Harvey's going to help you with your retrieve you'd better bring the first aid kit. If he's going to help you with spinning problems with your young dog, you'd better have plenty of liability insurance. Keep the video cameras rolling, it will help you in court.
Unbelievable, giving seminars. The local Walmart will probably run out of 9-volt and Lithiums and TOP rolling papers. You might want to pick up a heavy canvas bag...wherever he goes there is a snake that shows up in the blind.
Keep your ears open.
Leave your dog at home.
Diatbda

Postby Mike Baker » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:03 am

So I guess when you sling mud Diane you leave your name off, but when you give people advice you sign your name?

Usually it says Diane MADigan under your posts :roll:
Mike Baker

Postby Diatbda » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:43 am

Mike Baker, I assume?
Whoever sent the event notice didn't sign the post.
Diane Madigan

Fair Warning: "Iif Harvey knows you he owes you"
Diatbda

Postby Mike Baker » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:16 am

Mike Baker you assume? It says Mike Baker in the author section how in the world did you come to that conclusion? :shock:
Mike Baker

Diane Madigan.....

Postby WAINES WORLD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:26 am

you know, I usually handle myself with a little more class but this time I'm going to step out of the box here.

First of all I've trained with the guy for the past 7-8 yrs. Let's see my highest tracking was 96, my highest obedience was 94, and my highest protection was 99. I can credit a lot of that to Mr. Harvy's guidance.

Secondly I had him for 4 workshops last year and several participants since then have acheived Sch titles. Most notibly a Sch I regional champ and a Sch II that was high in trial. Not to mention the many dogs in his club that are doing well titling their dogs. Nothing huge but on the right path.

And thirdly, I did sign the post. If you could read you would see that a link was posted that has my name all on it. The last time I checked my name was Waine and Waine's World is just a screen name dear (bitch).

Signed,
Waine Singletone
WAINES WORLD

Postby Mike Baker » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:26 am

Ok Waine, I'm in an office setting with a tie on and I just blasted out a laugh loud enough to get me fired. :lol:
Mike Baker

I don't know why....

Postby WAINES WORLD » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:54 pm

..... the last paragraph of my post was deleted. Please if you are going to let Diane's vicious slander remain, please to the right thing and re-post my origanal post.

Not only were her remarks vicious towards Brian, but in was a insult to me, my wife, and the handlers who train in my club that enjoy Brian's workshops. What gave her the right to slander this guy. If you tell me that is her opinion then I say again please either delete her post or add mine back. Fair is fair.

I know that will not happen so I'll reinstate my post a little better:

Diane I do not know you, as you don't know me. I will say this, if you were on fire I would be more than happy to put out part of the fire with water from my toilet. So please do us a favor and crawl back under the rock from which you came and let us train our dogs to what ever level we can. No one asked your opinion or asked you to come. But at the end of the day who's dog was it that attacked a someone at a trial - true statement. Looks like you should come to the workshop to work on your relationship with your dog. Speaking of which, you trained with him for how long? Wow.

It's no wonder why people smile in your face but really don't like you. I will leave this matter be because I feel as if I've made my point.

As for video, I have some from 12wks to 4yrs if your interested.

doG Bless,
Waine Singletone
WAINES WORLD

Postby annecamper » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Waine,

The second paragraph of your post was removed with my permission and it was done solely because of the language that you used, not because of the content or intent.

Anne
annecamper

Return to Events