2007 AWMA Nationals Site is up

Events and results

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

Postby annecamper » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:29 am

As of now, only two clubs have stepped forward to sponsor a trophy. There are still several available - please consider helping the host club out with your contribution.

Anne
annecamper

Postby Will » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:48 am

The member list has been cleaned up and will be much easier to look through now. It turned out that 99% was spam but there may have been 1 or 2 valid accounts that got deleted in the process, if this was the case please contact Dana and she can reactivate it. Happy trialing this summer! :D
-Will-
Hari: AKA: Stubborn Pup & Mischievous Imp
Tiko: Pound puppy & Social Butterfly
The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity!
Will

2007 AWMA Nationals

Postby mohawkjohn » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Hey competitors Draw Night will be on Thursday it will be at the Village Pub in Ortonville 2 miles from Stadium we have a nice set up and thing will be on schedule. We will serve Good Pizza and bread sticks for everyone. It will be outside on a big deck with good sound system. The Pizza place is right next door to the Pub so it will be hot. We will have beverages, except you will have to buy your own booze. Parking is great you will be able to see your car from the deck. Its right across from the Police station they are my friends and they will be stopping by still be responsible in your drinking and driving. The K-9 unit will be around all weekend...cool guys and girls. Judges Dinner will be at Mine and Paula's House in Ortonville 4 miles from Stadium. We have a roomy house and great for entertainment we will have a big tent set up in back with tables and chairs. We will serve dinner at my house at 6:30 Saturday evening it will be Buffet style set up inside our house, all you can eat homemade baked mostacholi, chicken plenty of veggies both hot and cold, lots of salads antipasto, taco salad, tossed salad...rolls etc....we will supply pop and water BYOB...except for the judges... the cost for dinner is $20.00 we will collect at draw night. We have a pool table and a pool for entertainment. maybe a D.J. It will be lots of fun plenty of parking my driveway is 1/4 mile long. Any Questions dont hesitate to e-mail me at mohawkjohn19@charter.net or call (248)425-2515 We will have shirts on the web site soon to view, girls if you dont want a mans shirt place order soon! Pet Supplies Plus and Innova dog food are also sponsoring the event. Put Supplies plus is 2 Miles from Stadium. Im asking my sponsors for competitor gifts for the bags not cash for advertisement or vendors spot, Competitor bags are very nice supplied by Eurosportk9equipment.com and Motor City Working Dogs (Me and Paula) I would like to see every one at Judges dinner that will be a big thanks for us. The trophies are very nice, we spent a lot of time picking everyone out individually they are all etched with our logo. Thanks to everyone who sponsored one or more then one. I will keep you updated.....MohawkJohn!
Last edited by mohawkjohn on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mohawkjohn

Re: 2007 AWMA Nationals

Postby Danny » Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 pm

mohawkjohn wrote:Hey competitors Draw Night will be on Thursday it will be at the Village Pub in Ortonville 2 miles from Stadium we have a nice set up and thing will be on schedule. We will serve Good Pizza and bread sticks for everyone. It will be outside on a big deck with good sound system. The Pizza place is right next door to the Pub so it will be hot. We will have beverages, except you will have to buy your own booze. Parking is great you will be able to see your car from the deck. Its right across from the Police station they are my friends and they will be stopping by still be responsible in your drinking and driving. The K-9 unit will be around all weekend...cool guys and girls. Judges Dinner will be at Mine and Paula's House in Ortonville 4 miles from Stadium. We have a roomy house and great for entertainment we will have a big tent set up in back with tables and chairs. We will serve dinner at my house at 6:30 Saturday evening it will be Buffet style set up inside our house, all you can eat homemade baked mostacholi, chicken plenty of veggies both hot and cold, lots of salads antipasto, taco salad, tossed salad...rolls etc....we will supply pop and water BYOB...except for the judges... the cost for dinner is $20.00 we will collect at draw night. We have a pool table and a pool for entertainment. maybe a D.J. It will be lots of fun plenty of parking my driveway is 1/4 mile long. Any Questions dont hesitate to e-mail me at mohawkjohn19@charter.net or call (248)425-2515 We will have shirts on the web site soon to view, girls if you dont want a mans shirt place order soon! Pet Supplies Plus and Innova dog food are also sponsoring the event. Put Supplies plus is 2 Miles from Stadium. Im asking my sponsors for competitor gifts for the bags not cash for advertisement or vendors spot, Competitor bags are vary nice supplied by Eurosportk9equipment.com and Motor City Working Dogs (Me and Paula) I would like to see every one at Judges dinner that will be a big thanks for us. The trophies are vary nice, we spent a lot of time picking everyone out individually they are all etched with our logo. Thanks to everyone who sponsored one or more then one. I will keep you updated.....MohawkJohn!
Sounds like you and your people are doing an awesome job. Thanks! I hope everyone appreciates and is grateful for your efforts.
Danny

Postby Bob Miller » Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:41 pm

I made the trip to Mohawk's on Saturday. The stadium looks real good, they are watering it, plus it is spacious. Plenty of parking(for the cars) and grass(for the dogs)! The practice field is also nice. He showed me the pub for draw night and John and Paula's house is sweet!

Thanks John and Paula!

Bob
Bob Miller

Postby Christopher Smith » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:10 pm

What did the tracking look like?
"Honesty is never seen sitting astride the fence."
Christopher Smith

Postby mohawkjohn » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Tracking is alfalfa it should be around 6" it has been dry here but it is still green....
mohawkjohn

Postby Danny » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 pm

mohawkjohn wrote:Tracking is alfalfa it should be around 6" it has been dry here but it is still green....
That picture of the tracking field doesn't look like the alfalfa we have here in So. Cal. It looks more like meadow grass. The alfalfa we have out here is planted in rows and it is exclusively alfalfa - no other grasses. Is this stuff different?
Danny

Postby mohawkjohn » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:57 am

Yes that is tracking for the IPO1 and 2 dogs I will take photos and post the IPO3 tracking
mohawkjohn

Postby mohawkjohn » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:07 am

It is raining in Michigan today tracking fields were cut yesterday. Will have photos up by the weekend....Mohawkjohn!
mohawkjohn

if you get bored

Postby kelliepulido » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:44 pm

if you get bored come on over and check out the french ring trial sat. at the pet resort ypsi area alittle something different
kelliepulido

Postby mohawkjohn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:45 pm

Hey that is are our sister club Motor City Ring if IPO people get sick of watching grass grow or paint dry....they can watch a ring club trial...Ha! Ha!.....MohawkJohn!...Its not in ypsi...its in belleville....
Last edited by mohawkjohn on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mohawkjohn

Postby mohawkjohn » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Hey first come first serve....Competitors who send their entry form in are first to draw at draw night and their name is first in competitor book!
mohawkjohn

Postby Phil Behun » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:19 pm

I would love to be there to spectate and support but,,,,,,,I would have to be at the Ring trial that weekend. Ha,,ha yourself John. I need to put up another club trial as well as the Selectif the weekend before to qualify for the Championship. And, being as the NARA Cup is here in Illinois this year, it's kind of a "must do". After Taureau's Ring III is done next year, it's back to the SchH world. I do have a Taureau x Nala daughter that I'm really high on and I think she is going to turn out super for the sport.

I think Shari is going to show up so someone from the von der Eichenquelle/Oak Spring "Family" will represent. Let me know about the trophies, I'm sure we can sponsor at least one. I haven't been paying attention to the "Events" section and got way behind on the info. Sorry. I know that every one in the region should try and help with events like this so I apologize for my lack of participation. No excuses, so if a trophy is left, again, let me know.

I promise, to the whole organization. I will get more involved in 2008.

Phil
Phil Behun
Oak Spring Kennels
von der Eichenquelle Belgian Malinois

www.malinoisdogs.com
www.oakspringkennels.com
Phil Behun

Postby mohawkjohn » Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:14 am

Hey Phil thanks for the warning I will let everyone no they still have a year left to enjoy! Ha! Ha! Yes there is still 2 trophies left High IPO2 and 5th place IPO3 e-mail me at mohawkjohn19@charter.net if you would like to sponsor one. They are 75 dollars. Are you going to the ring trial in Michigan? that is 75 miles south of me. Im bummed they are having a trial that weekend they are good friends of mine and we train together.
mohawkjohn

PreviousNext

Return to Events