****How To Become a Forum Member*****

Topics of general interest relating to the Belgian Malinois or to dogs in general.

Moderators: annecamper, Bob Miller, AronSchH3, sch3dana, Paul K

****How To Become a Forum Member*****

Postby AronSchH3 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm

Unfortunately we have tried a lot of things to cut down on fake registrations of accounts. Right now each account has to be approved by the administrator. What I'm finding is I'm getting 20+ fake registrations each day so I've stopped even trying to sort through for legit ones.

Instead I've disabled ALL new registrations. If you would like to be a member of the forum, please privately e-mail me at schhrotts@hotmail.com and I will set up a new account for you. We have seen a significant decrease in the spam with the previous settings but now its just moved to my own and the other mod's e-mail accounts. Hopefully this new action will eliminate issues with fake accounts while still allowing true Belgian Malinois fanciers the chance to read and respond to the forum!

Any questions/comments/concerns - please contact me!
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Re: ****How To Become a Forum Member*****

Postby AronSchH3 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 pm

In order to help expedite forum registrations, Paul Konschak has volunteered to help get people registered for the forum. If you you need registered for the forum, please e-mail Paul at konschakp@yahoo.com
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Re: ****How To Become a Forum Member*****

Postby AronSchH3 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm

The forum has been opened up again so members can register and confirm themselves. The forum was originally locked down due to spam so hopefully we have resolved the issue!
- Dana -
And the Malinois ...
-Malachai du Ciel Rouge
AronSchH3

Return to General